.::WELCOME::.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. YOU CAN SHARE IT TO EVERYONE. THANKYOU
www.theluna.co.cc - Let knowledge bring you on!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Compared with siblings

I am now 17 ages old, three years I've studied at the Senior High School Melati Samarinda, and during one of the three years I should be a period of my studies with my old brother. it's so many advantages for have one big brother in the same School, he can tell me anything That I, the new students have not understand. It's the make it Easier to do all activities in my high school, Because I've school in dormed school, so the system is applied in dormitory is military system with seniority system too actually.

But, not just the advantages, there are too many disadvantages for me That have to school with my big brother. Physically, my brother's body is Smaller than me, he is more handsome, more charismatic, and more quiet man, that's what make many Different with me, a fat boy, ugly (Some says I handsome, but I think they want just lie to make me happy, LOL), and so hyperactive. Above of all that, I always sweat. Maybe the fair when people will be sweating on the heat, but what I
experienced is not normal. When the cold weather, I can sweat a lot, even after I take a bath is usual for me to sweat a lot.

After I surf into google, I found Some sites That contains articles about a disease called "hyperhidrosis", or in other name "diaphoresis." I've always wonder That I suffered from this disease. But I just thingking positive about my body. Honestly, this disease seems trivial, but the Impact That I get from this "over-sweating" is too much. In terms of social, I will not let anybody to grab or touch my hand wet, cause after they want grab or touch it, they will insult me
, it so annoyed me. In everyday life the impact much more large. Because I can not concentrate always dripping sweat. After I take a bath, I, Sometimes will of sweating, though in cold temperatures.

Okay, I'll save That hyperhidrosis story for later. Now I Will tell you That I've felt the disadvantage Because of one school with my brother. First, that, in many aspect, worse than my old brother, are always compared. Of course this does not make me comfortable in school there. but I've always try not to think to much about it.

They all can say whatever they want about me Want, It's all they want will, but, if you, Someone outside there, ever compare with your own brothers / sisters, always remember this:

I AM WHAT I WANT, THIS IS ME, IT'S UP TO THEM WHAT THEY SAY, BECAUSE THEY AREN'T ME, I AM WHO I AM.

angeldrosis.blogspot.com

0 comments: