.::WELCOME::.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. YOU CAN SHARE IT TO EVERYONE. THANKYOU
www.theluna.co.cc - Let knowledge bring you on!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

First Time in Jogja


I was born in Jogjakarta, but 16 years I grew up in Samarinda, and now, I must return to the city full of exotic elegance to continue my studies to university level.

I was accepted at the University of Gadjah Mada University in Jogjakarta on the faculty of electrical engineering. dated August 18 later I will start my studies, I hope I can continue to gain knowledge as much. Here, I settled in the boarding house on the street POGUNG DALANGAN.I could be confused with street jogjakarta so many narrow streets, but the little bit I have started to understand this route in Jogjakarta.

Because of my curiosity about what exactly are the functions that we can get from the magnet, I plan to study it more deeply at the university later. In this blog I will not only present on the magnetic course, maybe most, will tell you about magnets, but I'm also someone who tried to understand the problems that exist in my life in another corner that I will pour into this blog.Hopefully you can receive all my thoughts, because after all I am just an ordinary human who not infallible.

Jogjakarta, a city with its hospitality, the beauty of his city, how I dreamed to be able to live here, and finally the dream come true. Thank God Almighty.

3 comments:

indira_laras said...

haha, halo, aku indi, jangan lupa mampir2 ke blog ku, :D

indira_laras said...

hoh iya, kebetulan theme blog kita sama, ntar supaya enggak sama ,kapan kapan aku ganti :D,hahaha,

- Agaz Mahendradhany - said...

got aku mampir nah :D
tukeran link yok